kathymartin9237

Good As Gone
Douglas Corleone
Awoken
Timothy Miller

Dead Ever After: A Sookie Stackhouse Novel (Sookie Stackhouse/True Blood)

Dead Ever After - Charlaine Harris I don't have much to say about this story except that I was satisfied with the conclusion. Even though I have been avoiding other reviews for fear of spoilers, I have heard enough to know that there are a variety of opinions about the way Charlaine Harris chose to end her series. I thought that she kept the story true to Sookie's character.I liked seeing some favorite characters and some villains make a reappearance in this story. I felt satisfied with where those characters were. I was glad to see Mr. Cataliades and Diantha play a major role in this story. I really liked getting a chance to catch up with Quinn too. A brief appearance by Alcide let us catch up on his life too. I thought that the part of the story that dealt with Sookie's relationship with Eric ended up the only way it could given both Sookie's and Eric's characters. It gave Sookie a good chance to demonstrate her resilience and show that, despite all that happened to her through the series, she was still a good Southern girl. "Steel magnolia" wouldn't be a bad description for her. Throughout the series Sookie lost a lot of the innocence that she began the series with. Each new type of supernatural and each new thing she learned about her own heritage rubbed off some of the innocence but left a much stronger person. Read it and then go back and savor the whole series again. That is what I plan to do.